- Information on this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It does not replace the advice of your GP or health care provider. You should always consult your GP or health care provider if you are suffering from an illness or injury. No information obtained on this site should be relied on as the basis for treating or diagnosing conditions, symptoms, or illness and all queries should be directed to your GP or health care provider.
- Information at this site is strictly for reference purposes only and is not medical advice or a substitute for professional care. It is continually being updated and so may not be accurate, current or complete, and is subject to change without notice.
- No warranty or guarantee of a cure is expressed or implied with any information given on this website or Marlborough House whatsoever. In no event shall Marlborough House Therapy Centre, its employees or associates, be liable to any person or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this website or any of the information given on it.
- Each person’s body may react differently to herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. You and your GP or health care provider must make any final decisions about buying or taking any vitamin or mineral supplements discussed on this website or course of treatment undertaken at Marlborough House.
- By using this website, you signify your assent to this disclaimer.